Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to The Korea Book! Here we are an open book on everything about Korea, from photos, and power points to exciting descriptions of recent visits. It always frustrated me at how little the world truly knows about Korea, so I decided to make a website, dedicated exactly to the purpose of showing the world the true Korea. And what better way than to make you webpage represent an open book that everyone can read? The title is also symbolic because I am planning on publishing a book about everything I learned over this summer. Well, thank you for your visit, and please take a good look around before heading on your way! 안녕히가세요! (Korean for goodbye)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It will be a great place to get to know about Korea. Definitely, I will drop by often. Thanks for making a book about Korea to the world!

    ReplyDelete